Are you looking for a new challenge?
Joining IMW Group means joining a dynamic company of passionate consultants, technology and engineering services in the Life Sciences sector.
Whether it is to participate in the development of innovative products and processes, to improve quality or reduce risks, to develop production capacities or to modernise processes, IMW Group consultants are at the heart of projects in the life sciences sector.
- Project Management
- Quality assurance and validation
Our sectors of intervention:
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Medical devices
Our main principles
- The well-being of our consultants. We are committed to listening, following and doing everything possible to ensure the development of our consultants.
- A deep respect for all our stakeholders: consultants, clients and suppliers. We are therefore committed to listening, acting honestly and promoting fairness
- Participation in the life of the company. In addition to the assignments, you will carry out, you will also be able to contribute to the projects that IMW Group supports, and to the development of our company according to your skills and desires.
Mission / Profile
As part of the projects carried out by IMW Group for its clients in the Life Sciences sector, you will work as a Consultant, Project Manager or Engineer:
Depending on the needs and skills, particularly in :
- Electrical (CFO, CFA)
- Utilities (Process and Non Process)
- Clean rooms, Clean rooms
- CIP (Cleaning In Place)
- SIP (Sterilisation in Place)
- Process Equipment
- Quality / Validation
Your responsibilities will be as diverse as the number of projects:
Quality / Validation
- Drafting of Qualification / Validation protocols and reports
- Commissioning, Qualification, Validation FAT/SAT/IQ/OQ/PQ
- Follow-up and removal of deviations / non-Conformities
Skills required or to be acquired
- You have a good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry's quality standards and regulations (GMP, BPF, ANSM, FDA, etc.)
- You are familiar with project methodologies
- You are willing to coordinate and interact with different departments
- You speak English, French and/or German
Skills and attitudes
- Team spirit and ability to share
- Leadership skills
- Methodical and structured